Blowin’ in the wind –
There are only a few weeks of warm weather left in some parts. Don’t get stuck with piles of troublesome leaves in the wintery cold. Husqvarna blowers make quick work of any leaf pile-up, with options, attachments and accessories to handle jobs of any size.
Husqvarna handheld leaf blowers are light in weight but contain some heavy duty power thanks to Husqvarna’s X-Torque engines. Comfort grips and cruise control are also included standard on each blower, which is just another layer of comfort added to the design. Adjustable air speed functions allow you to blast away wet leaves with authority, while also having the ability to simmer down around delicate flowers.
Husqvarna leaf blowers are time-saving lawn equipment available in various sizes and use. Known for efficiency, speed, low vibration, and ergonomic design, Husqvarna leaf blowers prevent fatigue and wrist injuries because of their lightweight design and user-friendliness. They are available either as a backpack or handheld model, in a number of engine options.
Equipped with powerful motors and sturdy housing, Husqvarna blowers can handle diverse needs from basic yard work to professional jobs on large areas. No matter which leaf blower you choose, you will have a seriously feature-packed power tool when you buy Husqvarna.
Features of Husqvarna Leaf Blowers
- Ergonomic design minimizes injuries to wrist and back and allows you to complete the job without having to take unnecessary breaks due to physical strain
- Each Husqvarna blower has adjustable blowing tube and fuel tanks large enough for high volume use
- Most models come standard with an X-torq engine, air purge, automatic starter/stop switch and control panels that are easy to access and use
- Available in lithium-ion powered options, enjoy enhanced performance and save money on fuel costs
- Husqvarna products come with a 2 year warranty
Featured Husqvarna Leaf Blowers
Entry-level with pro power: Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125B blower is perfect for homeowner use.
Battery powered beast: Lightweight, easy to use and quiet battery blower. An easy tap on the keypad starts the machine instantly at all times and the cruise control means full focus on blowing leaves and debris away. The blower also has a boost power mode that gives you a little extra power when needed.
The backpack standard: The Husqvarna 150BT is a commercial grade blower in the popular 50 cc mid-size range featuring the powerful X-Torq® engine. The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use.
Average Prices and General Information
The price range for a Husqvarna blower starts at $159 and goes up to $579. Models start with the basic 125B and 125BVx, followed by the: 130BT, 150BT, 350BT, 350BF, 356BT, 560BTS, 560BFS, 570BTS, 570BFS, 580BFS, and the 580BTS. The lightest gas model weighs a mere 9.4 pounds and the heavy 580BTS comes in at 26.9 pounds. The lightest option is the 436LiB battery powered leaf blower, which weighs 5.29 pounds. Surprisingly, the popular Husqvarna blowers are not the lowest-priced but the 350 and 570 models boast some of the best power for your buck. The 350 models weigh around 22 pounds with 50.2 cc and capable of 180 mph while the 570 models weigh around 24 pounds with 65.6 cc and 768 cfm.
When purchasing a blower, the following factors should be included in your list of criteria:
- Weight – handheld leaf blowers are much lighter than they used to be, especially with battery powered options. Consider the size of the area you will be working with. A backpack blower will come in handy with a large area to cover, or if you experience back discomfort using handheld leaf blowers.
- Blowing power – engine power is important, and some smaller leaf blowers may have more torque than higher-priced counterparts. Check all of the engine size and options that are available for a particular model. Your authorized dealer will be able to help you determine what might work best for your needs.
- Handling and comfort – Husqvarna leaf blowers have never been lighter. Their entry-level gas powered blowers start at 9.4 lbs, and the battery powered blowers are a crazy light 5.29 lbs. Larger engine sizes will create more weight, but the added power may lead to less time spent on the job.
- Maintenance – Husqvarna equipment comes standard with a 2-year warranty, and replacement parts are widely available. Getting service is also easy at Power Mower Sales.
- User-friendliness -starting up a Husqvarna leaf blower is incredibly easy. Push-to-start buttons and ergonomic keypads eliminate the old guard of rip cords. Handheld leaf blowers also come equipped with a cruise control feature for optimum comfort.
Recommended Parts and Accessories List for Handheld Blowers
|Air Filter Cover||545109601||545109601|
|Starter Assembly||Refer to IPL||Refer to IPL|
|Tube-Standard Flair Nozzle||545119501||545119501|
|125 Gutter Kit||952711918||952711918|
Recommended Parts and Accessories List for Backpack Blowers